Thursday, May 7, 2009

Verdict: Signature food is always unhealthy!!!

  • Waffles, French Fries & Chocolates in Belgium
  • Deep pan, Chicago style Pizzas in Chicago
  • Sinful stuff at the French patisseries
  • German backery products (everything but the breads. everything that just calls out to you when you enter the backery)
  • Quattro Formaggi (Four cheese) pizzas in Italy
  • Cheese platters all over Europe
  • Masala dosa in Southern India
  • Samosas in Northern India
  • The list goes on...
    (I havent even included ANY of the wines, or other forms of alchohol in here)

Being vegetarian, perhaps I manage to filter OUT quite a bit already. But still!! Gastronomy is such an integral part of 'experiencing' a place but unfortunately experiencing it, comes with loads of guilt too :(

How THE HELL am I supposed to keep my weight in check?? Do I now start living in the gym?

No comments: