Monday, May 4, 2009

Got my Mini today :)

Chronology of my cars:
2009...
Mini Cooper Cabrio
A brand new one again. Thanks to my employer.
Added yellow to the color pallette of my cars...its really nice.
Looking forward to summer!!
I joined the 'Mini Cooper' fans in Facebook!

2006...
Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI
A brand new one this time!! Finally! For the first time.
I waited patiently for Suzuki to launch it in India. Waited for the initial rush to get over (6-10 months waiting time)...finally got my own.
Color: Red
I love it when I see another Swift on the roads here in Europe :)

2001-2006
Maruti 800 DX
A 1987 model, the iconic first car of the great Indian middle class :)
Color: Blue
I was very surprised to see similar cars (Alto, old Polo and Twingo) on European roads.

1998-1999
Premier Padmini
A 1975 model for 25 thousand rupees (my own hard earned money) from my uncle.
Color: White
Its quite close to a Trabi :)

2 comments:

VictorTango said...

You definitely are moving up in life..isnt it?

Durgaprasad Vemula said...

How can you compare a Premier Padmini to a Trabi? Its a Fiat :-)
DP