Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My cycle

After many many years (since childhood) I have a cycle again. For the first time I bought myself one :) Its a Bulls - Sharptail - black with green stickers

So, we V and I decided to celebrate our first Valentine's day (not that we make a big deal of it) biking :D. The other interesting thing to do for us on the day was to test drive the BMW 330D Sports Coupe. We biked from our apartments to Krauth in Walldorf. There was snow all around, it was a bit cold, but the sun was shining and it was great.

The drive was a bit of a let down because the car turned out to be with automatic transmission, had summer tyres, the autobahn was packed so V couldnt really drive it the way he wanted to.

We biked our way back with a breakfast stop at Rutz :) - took a few detours...to explore...

No comments: